About the Churchill Fellows' Association NT
The Churchill Fellows' Association NT (CFANT) is an incorporated association run by a committee of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and supporting committee members.
All NT-based Churchill Fellows are automatically part of the CFANT. The CFANT formed in 2014, and we plan to run a number of events in 2015 in both Darwin and Alice Springs.
Building on our first fantastic event in April 2015, upcoming events will include the presentation of new Fellows at Government House in August 2015, more informal sundowners to hear from recently returned Fellows about their Fellowship experiences, and the presentation of medallions from The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust to other returned Fellows yet to receive their medallions.
We welcome your involvement, whether just to attend a function but especially if you’re keen to be a part of our committee!
The CFANT aims to:
- encourage Churchill Fellows to disseminate information about their fields of interest;
- welcome new Fellows and provide opportunities for continued contact with other Fellows;
- provide information about Fellowships to potential applicants;
- assist new Fellows in any way possible.
The current CFANT commitee is:
- Jared Sharp – President
- Nancy Devlin - Vice President
- Lee Wood - Secretary
- Angela O'Donnell - Treasurer
The committee meets prior to upcoming events and welcomes suggestions for other activities from Fellows.
Please contact the Secretary by emailing email@example.com