About the Churchill Fellows' Association NT
The Churchill Fellows' Association NT (CFANT) is an incorporated association run by a committee consisting of a President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and supporting committee members.
All NT-based Churchill Fellows are automatically part of the CFANT.
We are only a small Association but we aim to keep members informed, love to hear from recently returned Fellows about their Fellowship experiences and we are happy to support anyone interested in applying for a Fellowship.
We welcome your involvement and suggestions!
The CFANT aims to:
- encourage Churchill Fellows to disseminate information about their fields of interest;
- welcome new Fellows and provide opportunities for continued contact with other Fellows;
- provide information about Fellowships to potential applicants;
- assist new Fellows in any way possible.
The current CFANT commitee is:
- Jared Sharp – President
- Nancy Devlin - Vice President
- Lee Wood - Secretary
- Angela O'Donnell - Treasurer
The committee meets prior to upcoming events and welcomes suggestions for other activities from Fellows.
Please contact the Secretary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org